2018-01-11 / News

Photo

The Flushing Fire Department responded to a house fire at the 400 block of Somerset Drive in Flushing on Friday. Melissa Ascencio, homeowner, said she thinks the fire – which started in the bedroom – was an electrical issue, considering she had been having issues with the circuit breaker the night prior. Ascencio was able to vacate the home with her family before any injuries occurred.

Photo by Sam Tunningley The Flushing Fire Department responded to a house fire at the 400 block of Somerset Drive in Flushing on Friday. Melissa Ascencio, homeowner, said she thinks the fire – which started in the bedroom – was an electrical issue, considering she had been having issues with the circuit breaker the night prior. Ascencio was able to vacate the home with her family before any injuries occurred. Photo by Sam Tunningley

Return to top

Click here for digital edition
2018-01-11 digital edition